Connect with your source energy. Heal your physical and emotional pain in a way that transcends time and space. Sense the healing touch of ocean waves and the jungle sounds by the beautiful Caribbean ocean.
The retreat runs overnight continuously (including an overnight experience) from 5pm local time to about 1pm the following day, in Puerto Morelos, Mexico.
Guests arrive at the reception (location details will be sent out after booking) for a warm welcome, before they are being transported to the ceremonial site.
An educational workshop to help you understand the ancestral wisdom of healing practices and medicines. You’ll gain a deeper understanding of how the healing will help you. After the workshop, you’ll be transported to the ceremonial site for the main event.
Plant Medicine Ceremony
8:00 PM -6:30 AM+
Jungle Ceremonial Site
The Ceremony takes place in the lush jungle, including a series of rituals guided by your Healer, and administering the preselected medicine of your choice (ayahuasca, peyote or mushroom). You’ll be resting in a rustic space after the medicine, with facilitators on your watch overnight to care for you, providing guidance and assistance as needed.
Sunrise Integration & Breakfast
6:30 AM – 8:30 AM
Jungle Ceremonial Site
Integration circle begins at sunrise around 6:30am. A light breakfast follows, and then you’ll be transported back to Casa Sangha. You’ll have the rest of the morning free, to rest, socialize, enjoy the pool, or explore the town.
Cacao Ceremony & Sound Healing Meditation
8:30 AM – 10:30 AM
Jungle Ceremonial Site
A typical Mexican ritual for self renewal, heart opening and grounding. Following freshly made cacao is being served, a guided meditation takes place with live music.
Sacred Water Blessing Ceremony
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Puerto Morelos Beach
As the retreat comes to a closure, you’ll be transported to the Puerto Morelos’ beautiful white sand beach for a closing blessing ritural with sacred ocean water.
**It is our recommendation that you don’t plan anything else for the rest of the day and rest. You’ll likely feel very tired, introspected, and prefer to stay quiet or alone. You may not have much appetite, and it’s totally normal.
$400 USD (per person), including:
• All activities outlined in the retreat itinerary
• Plant medicine of your choice (ayahuasca, peyote, mushroom)
• Accommodation for the night during the retreat (in the ceremonial site)
• 1:1 consultation with the Shaman
• Light breakfast on Day 2
• Transportation between retreat locations (transportation to the retreat is not included)
• Customer support 7 days a week via email, phone, WhatsApp
Optional Add-on Services
• Secure your Private Booking for $100 USD (per booking)
• Other medicine healing: bufo, kambo
• Transportation: airport pickup/drop-off & Taxi from/to Cancun, Tulum, Playa del Carmen
• Accommodation for extended stay (before/after the retreat), availability permitting
• Additional wellness services (massages, facials, reiki, energy healing, spiritual counseling, etc.)
Please visit the retreat homepage for Frequently Asked Questions.
Secure Your Spot Today
Language: English & Spanish
Schedule: Tuesdays-Wednesdays & Fridays-Saturdays weekly.
Medicine: One type of medicine per retreat. The medicine has been confirmed for the following upcoming dates:
- Nov 17, 2023: Ayahuasca (special event; $30USD extra)
- Nov 22, 2023: Ayahuasca
- Nov 24, 2023: Ayahuasca
- Dec 1, 2023: Ayahuasca
Easy & Secure Online Booking in 3 Steps
- Step 1: Pick a date, time, medicine of your choice, and number of persons in your booking, and click on the “Start Booking” button
- Step 2: Enter information required on the page, and choose a payment method. Then click on “Proceed to Payment” button
- Step 3: Follow the on page instructions to enter your payment information and pay the deposit amount. Once your payment is successful, you’ll receive an automatic email confirmation and instructions
Note:Bookings with incomplete/unsuccessful deposit payment will be removed after 15 mins.
Book A Virtual Consultation
About Your Shaman
Your Shaman, Edgar Esparza, is an experienced indigenous healer with over 20 years of experience administering plant medicine and healing ceremonies. He specializes in three power plants: Ayahuasca, Peyote and Magic Mushroom, who retains the most powerful rituals of the Amazon.
He was given the blessing (an indigenous tradition similar to a certification process) by the elders from Yucatan, home to the ancient Maya Civilization and the healing practices since 2600 B.C. Since childhood, Edgar has been learning healing rituals and plant medicines as part of his cultural, religious and family traditions. After personal ups and downs in life, he dedicated his life to healing others through spiritual work and plant medicine.
He is a gentle and compassionate leader. Many of the people he has helped speak about the positive results. He and his team provides transformational spiritual healing experience in a caring and authentic environment connected to nature. He speaks Spanish and English besides his native tongue.
There are three locations during the retreat.
• Reception is at our partner facility called Casa Sangh – a holistic healing & living space – in Puerto Morelos town.
• The main activities will be held on a jungle ceremonial site and you’d be resting overnight (indoor) there.
• The closing ceremony will be held on the beautiful white sand beach.
• Detailed location will be shared in the Preparation Instructions after booking.
Visit the Frequently Asked Questions and you’ll likely find your questions answered here.
People loved their experiences
Cancelation Policy: Due to the significant effort/cost to prepare for the retreat, the retreat payment is non-refundable with less than 21-day notice (not including the date of the cancelation request) prior to your retreat start date. Appointments canceled with less than a 21 day notice will be charged full price of the retreat. However, we will always try our best to accomodate you on alternative dates within 90 days from the original booking for rescheduling if availability permits. Cancelations with a minimum 21 day notice (not including the date of the cancelation request) are eligible for 50% refund of total retreat price (minus 5% payment processing fee).