Reduce fat and tone your muscles with our Lymphatic Drainage Detox! Available to your hotel/Air BnB location.
Lymphatic Drainage Detox is a comprehensive and rejuvenating treatment designed to stimulate lymphatic circulation, eliminate toxins, fat loss/body toning and promote overall well-being. By combining the power of specialized techniques, helping you achieve a renewed sense of vitality and a healthier body.
75 Mins l
$140 USD $70 USD
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
• Boosts immune function to defend against illness, infection, and inflammation • Fat reduction, body sculpting and toning • Skin tightening and firming, Wrinkle reduction • Improves circulation and reduces cellulite • Non-invasive (non-surgical; no medical risk or downtime)
WHAT TO EXPECT
Step 1: Lymphatic Massage Begins with a soothing and gentle lymphatic massage, performed by hand and a wooden tool). This technique focuses on stimulating the lymphatic system, which plays a crucial role in detoxification and immune function. By applying light pressure and rhythmic strokes, it promotes the removal of waste products, toxins, and excess fluids from the body, supporting the body’s natural detoxification processes, boosts immune function to defend against illness, infection, and inflammation.
Step 2: Radio Frequency Treatment This non-invasive procedure utilizes controlled radio waves to generate heat within the deeper layers of the skin, promoting collagen production, tightening the skin, and improving overall skin tone and texture.
Step 3: Cavitation Cavitation is a non-surgical procedure that utilizes ultrasound technology to target and break down stubborn fat cells. This process is particularly effective for areas resistant to traditional diet and exercise, sculpting and shaping the body by reducing the circumference of treated areas, resulting in a more defined and toned appearance.
Step 4: Vacuum Therapy This step involves the use of gentle suction to stimulate blood flow, lymphatic drainage, and the elimination of toxins. This technique helps to enhance the effectiveness of the previous steps and aids in the overall detoxification process.
The frequency varies dependent on individual needs:
• Post-Surgery or Injury: 1-2 times/week
• General Maintenance: Once a month
• Chronic Conditions (e.g. lymphedema or autoimmune disorders ): Consultation required
• $20 USD/visit travel cost applies to Cancun and Tulum, payable at service
• Please check with your hotel if service guests are allowed to enter (i.e. all-inclusive resorts). If a therapist is unable to enter your resort due to your hotel policy, your booking is non-refundable.
Easy & Secure Online Booking in 3 Steps
Step 1: Pick a date & time, then click on the “Start Booking” button.
Step 2: Enter information required on the page, and choose a payment method. Then click on “Proceed to Payment” button.
Step 3: Follow the on page instructions to enter your payment information and pay the deposit amount. Once your payment is successful, you’ll receive an automatic email confirmation.
- The remaining service cost is payable at service.
- Bookings with incomplete/unsuccessful deposit payment will be removed after 15 mins.